The mission of this page is to break the silence which surrounds family violence. As a survivor of such violence, I’ve made it my mission to band with others to help support this cause and give a voice to those who have suffered domestic abuse.
How can I help victims of domestic violence?
Are you looking to support this cause but aren’t sure where to start? Here are just a few of the many ways you get involved with stopping domestic abuse.
• Know the signs of an abusive relationship.
• volunteer at local shelters with a friend.
• Help give victims another chance at life by offering support and not giving up on them.
• Donate unused items to shelters in your area.
What information will your site provide?
• Tips to determine if you’re in an abusive relationship.
• Valuable phone numbers for domestic violence hotlines.
• Information for developing an effective safety plan which includes leaving and staying out.
• Domestic violence definitions as well as its different forms.
• Links connecting you to different organizations more any more information you may need.